Fluke TiR27 Thermal Imager
58,800 pixels (280 x 210), -4 to 302°F, sensitivity 0.045°C, one-handed, rugged, high resolution
Call for availability
- Part number FLK-TIR27 60HZ
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Superior image quality
- One-handed, easy-to-use interface
- Drop tested to 6.5 feet
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology
- Interchangeable lenses
- Voice annotation
- 2 GB SD memory card stores up to 3000 images
- High resolution landscape color VGA
- 2.0 megapixel digital camera
- 8 standard and 8 ultra contrast color palettes
- Infrared Camera Operator Training
Remote start-up thermal imaging training webinar from a certified thermographerA $249.00 value.
- Fluke TI-VISOR Thermal Imager Visor
Reduces LCD screen glare and reflectionsA $74.99 value.
- Fluke BOOK-ITP Thermography Principles Book
Soft-cover book "Introduction to Thermography Principles"A $25.00 value.
- Extended WarrantyInstrumart will extend the original manufacturer's warranty for an additional year at no additional cost.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping
- Lifetime technical support
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager combines a powerful sensor with a rugged design to deliver proven, practical performance for building inspection, energy audits, weatherization, and building maintenance applications. Designed to work in the harshest environments and to provide superior image quality with an easy-to-use interface, the TiR27 offers strikingly crisp, detailed images that, blended with patented IR-Fusion®, make the Fluke TiR27 Thermal Imager sure to make a lasting impression.
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager provides high quality images and stable temperature readings over a range of -20 to 150°C (-4 to 302°F) with an accuracy to ±2 °C or 2% . With a 23° x 17° field of view, 240 x 180 pixel resolution, and a thermal sensitivity of less than or equal to 0.045°C at 30°C, the TiR27 allows users to see the smallest temperature differences which could indicate problems.
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager uses IR-Fusion® Technology to simultaneously capture both a digital photo as well as the infrared image and fuse them together on the high resolution 3.6" landscape color VGA screen making it easier to identify features and taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes to better identify trouble areas in full IR thermal, picture-in-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images.
A 2GB memory card, which is included with the Fluke TiR27, allows users to save more than 3,000 screen images or 1,200 IR-fusion images. Additionally, the Fluke TiR27 thermal imager features a voice annotation system which allows 60-second voice messages be attached to images making it easy to file and store image-related comments.
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager is optimized for tough environments. Featuring the ability to withstand dust and water (IP54), Fluke TiR27 thermal imagers have been engineered and tested to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop.
Optional telephoto infrared and wide-angle infrared lens are available as accessories to the Fluke TiR27 thermal imager as well.
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager provides an efficient, nondestructive testing method to detect potential problem areas such as:
- Moisture intrusion in roof systems, walls, flooring, ceilings and other building areas
- Leaks in water pipes, buried steam lines, water lines or underground heating systems and sprinkler systems
- Missing or inadequate insulation areas
- Heat or cooling loss, HVAC/R problem areas
- Connection problems in low voltage electrical systems
- Termite and pest issues
- Construction failure areas
The Fluke TiR27 thermal imager ships complete with:
- Thermal imaging camera with 20mm lens
- AC power supply/battery charger
- SD memory card and reader
- SmartView™ software
- Carrying case
- Soft transport bag
|Field of View||23x17|
|Digital Camera Function||IR Fusion blending|
|LCD Diagonal Size||3.7"|
|Image Rate||60 Hz|
|Alarms / Isotherms||Dewpoint|
|Moveable Spots||Auto Hot/Cold|
|Optional Lens (Temp or FOV)||11.5°C/46°|
|Battery Life (hours)||>4|
|Unique Features||2°C min span|