Extech MO290-RK-i5 Water Restoration Contractor Kit
A complete solution kit with USB datalogger for the restoration contractor
- Part number MO290-RK-i5
- Manufactured by Extech
- Extech i5 - Compact IR Camera
- High quality image, focus free viewing, and 5000 image miniSD card storage
- 80 x 80 pixel image resolution
- High 2% accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity
- 32 to 482°F (0 to 250°C) Temperature range
- Large 2.8” color LCD
- Includes QuickReport image analysis software
- MO290 - Pinless Moisture Psychrometer + IR
- Monitor moisture in wood and building materials with virtually no surface damage
- Includes the following contact moisture reading probes: Pin Probe, Hammer Probe, Extension Probe and Baseboard Probe
- Patented InfraRed Thermometer with laser pointer for non-contact surface temperature measurement
- Built-in RH/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air temperature, plus Grains Per Pound (GPP), Dew Point (DP), and Vapor Pressure
- RHT10 - Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger w/ GPP (g/kg) Calculation
- Datalogs 16,000 RH and 16,000 Temperature readings
- User-programmable sampling rate and alarm thresholds
- USB interface for easy setup and data download using the included software
- Supplied in a rugged heavy duty hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories
The Extech MO290-RK-i5 water restoration contractor kit is a complete solution for the restoration contractor. The thermal imaging camera quickly locates areas of moisture in building materials. You can use the combination moisture meter/thermal hygrometer to capture all ambient conditions as well as moisture levels in one meter.
The Extech MO290-RK-i5 includes the essential probes to measure moisture levels under baseboards, in between walls and in hardwood and plywood sub-floors. This Extech kit is supplied in a rugged, heavy-duty hard carrying case that provides protection and organization for the meters and accessories.
Extech i5 Compact IR Camera
The Extech i5 thermal imaging camera has the ability to detect hot spots, help avoid electrical and mechanical failures, locate water damage sources, and find missing insulation and leaky air ducts. The Extech i5 thermal imaging camera instantly captures and documents your results into professional reports providing documented proof of your findings.
With an 80 x 80 pixel resolution, the Extech i5 offers a high 2% accuracy and 0.1°C thermal sensitivity over a temperature range from 32 to 482°F. The large 2.8" color LCD pairs with a focus-free lens, which allows for clear and convenient viewing. The miniSD storage card allows you to save up to 5,000 images and with the i5 being so lightweight (12 ounces), you can always keep it with you in the field.
Extech MO290 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer
The Extech MO290 moisture psychrometer monitors moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with the pinless moisture sensor (pin-type moisture probe included). The Extech MO290 moisture psychrometer can also measure humidity and air temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact infrared temperature with patented IR design. The MO295 also includes a 20 point datalogging feature.
Extech RHT10 Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger
The Extech RHT10 humidity and temperature datalogger features an integral USB connector that easily plugs into a computer for data analysis. The Extech RHT10 humidity and temperature datalogger can log up to 32,000 readings (16,000 temperature readings and 16,000 humidity readings) at user-selectable rates of 2, 5, 10, or 30 seconds; 1, 5, 10 or 30 minutes; or 1, 2, 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours. With a temperature range of -40 to 158°F, the RHT10 also offers an accuracy of ±1.0°F. For humidity, the RHT10 measures from 0 to 100%, with an accuracy of ±3%.