TSI Alnor 9110 AeroTrak Portable Particle Counter
Accurate measurement of particles down to 0.100 µm
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number 9110-01
- Manufactured by TSI Alnor
- Size Range: 0.100 to 10.0 µm
- Light Source: Enhanced active cavity HeNe laser
- Flow Rate: 1 CFM (28.3 L/min) ± 5% accuracy
- Size Resolution: <15% @ 0.2 μm (per ISO 21501-4)
- Concentration Limit: >40,000/ft3 at 5% coincidence loss
- Up to 8 channels of simultaneous data
- Complies with all requirements of ISO 21501-4
- Ethernet, USB and pulse outputs
- 10,000 sample record storage, 999 locations
- Displays up to three environmental parameters
- Seamless integration with M32-01 manifold
- Clean room classification down to ISO Class 1
The TSI Alnor 9110 AeroTrak portable particle counter can measure particles down to just 0.100 μm by utilizing patented HeNe laser technology that is low maintenance and provides an enhanced signal to noise ratio. Designed for clean room monitoring, process tool monitoring, and filter test applications, TSI Alnor 9110 particle counters are ideal for performing ISO-14644-1 classifications for Class 1 and Class 2 clean rooms. The 9110 can generate pass/fail reports and can be used as a stand-alone particle counter or integrated into a facility monitoring system like FMS 5.
Complying with all of the stringent requirements set forth in ISO 21501-4, the TSI Alnor 9110 AeroTrak portable particle counter is calibrated with NIST traceable PSL spheres. Other features of the TSI Alnor 9110 include the industry's loudest audible alarm, Ethernet, USB and pulse outputs, storage and recall of specific tests/recipes and seamless integration with a M32-01 manifold.
TSI Alnor 9110 AeroTrak portable particle counters ship complete with barbed inlet fitting, power cord, battery pack, tripod, sample tubing, isokinetic probe, computer cable, HEPA zero-filter, TrakPro Lite software, manual, calibration certificate and quick star guide.