Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Compatible with Fluke's iFlex flexible current probe which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number FLUKE-375
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Diameter of Measurable Conductor: 1.3” or 34 mm max
- Operating Temperature: -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30°C; < 75% @ 30 to 40°C
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01%°C (<18°C or > 28°C)
- 600V and 600A in both AC and DC modes
- Frequency measurement up to 500 Hz
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings
With True RMS AC voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC clamp meter can ready up to 600V and 600A in both AC and DC modes and is capable of frequency measurement up to 500 Hz. Additionally, the Fluke 375 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC.
Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC clamp meters feature an integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing which allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings. Proprietary inrush measurement technology is used to filter out noise and capture the motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
The Fluke 375 True RMS AC/DC clamp meter features CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings and its ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
The Fluke 375 ships complete with:
- Instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- Test leads (TL75)
- (2) AA alkaline batteries