Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Clamp meter with Fluke's iFlex flexible current probe which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number FLUKE-376
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Diameter of Measurable Conductor: 1.3” or 34 mm max
- Operating Temperature: -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 90% @ 10 to 30°C; < 75% @ 30 to 40°C
- Measures up to 2500A with flex probe
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.01%°C (<18°C or > 28°C)
- 1000V & 1000A in both AC and DC modes
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings
The Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC clamp meter offers improved performance making it the perfect instrument for a wide range of current measurement situations. With True RMS voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000V and 1000A in both AC and DC modes. An integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows you to use the Fluke 376 in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings.
Additionally, the Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC clamp meter includes the new iFlex flexible current probe, which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. Min, max, average and inrush recording allows you to capture variations automatically with the Fluke 376.
Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC clamp meters feature CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings and its ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
The Fluke 376 True RMS AC/DC clamp meter ships complete with:
- 18" iFlex current probe
- Instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- Test leads (TL75)
- (2) AA alkaline batteries