Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 Colorimeter
A colorimeter with over 70 pre-programmed method options with liquid, powder and tablet tests
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number AQ3700
- Manufactured by Thermo Scientific Orion
- Incident Light Source: 6 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- LED Wavelengths: 430, 530, 560, 580, 610, 660 nm
- Photometric Accuracy: ±2% full scale
- Photometric Resolution: 0.005 Abs
- New Method Upload Capability: Yes, via internal RJ45 port
- Output: IRDA
- Display: Backlit graphic display
- Inputs: 15 button keypad
- Key Functions: Numeric keys, On/Off, Up, Down, Enter, Timer, Zero, Test, Cal, Mode, Store, Shift, plus 3 Function keys
- Automatic Range Selection: Yes
- Datalog Points: Up to 1000, time and date stamp
- Sample Required: 10mL
- Sample Cells: 24mm and 13mm diameter vials and 16mm tubes
The Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 colorimeter is an IP67 waterproof portable meter that offers a broad range of pre-programmed methods for all of your testing needs. The software prompts you through the test steps, ensuring conformity and consistency in gathering your important test results. The AQ3700 features EPA-approved methods for drinking water and wastewater. Additionally, there are other Thermo Scientific Orion methods that use EPA-approved test methodology and are acceptable for EPA reporting (noted as EPA Equivalent). The preprogrammed tests make it easy to get quick, accurate results.
With over 70 pre-programmed method options, the Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 colorimeter offers liquid, power and tablet tests for expanded ranges and test options. There are six wavelengths generated by the long life LEDs in the meter. The AQ3700 has a graphical display that is easy to read and can be used in multiple languages. With a photometric accuracy of 2% full scale, the AQ3700 is typically used in wastewater, drinking water, nutrient monitoring, environmental testing, food and beverage and other industrial applications.
The Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 colorimeter ships complete with 4 batteries, 4 vials (24mm), 3 vials (16mm), 1 adapter each for 16mm and 13mm vials, carrying case with enclosed upper section, user guide with test methods, tablet tampering stir rod and brush.