TSI Alnor HM680 Hydronic Manometer
Hydronic manometer with calculation functions for balancing hydronic HVAC systems and checking pump performance
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number HM680
- Manufactured by TSI Alnor
- Range: 0 to 300 psi gauge or differential
- Resolution: 0.001 psi
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading or .072 psi, whichever is greater
- Units: in. H2O, ft H2O, in. Hg, kPa, mm Hg, m H2O, psi, bar
- Connection: 1/4" 37° Flare Fitting, Male
- Range: -40 to 250°F
- Resolution: 0.1°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°F from 32 to 160°F; otherwise ±2.0°F
- Units: °F, °C
- Range: 0 to 9,999 GPM
- Resolution: 0.0001 GPM
- Accuracy: per pressure accuracy + valve deviation
- Units: GPM (US and UK), m3/h, l/s, l/m
- Performs on-board universal flow and btu/hr calculations
- Statistics: min, max, average, sum up to 1000 readings
- Data Storage: 1000 combined readings, 100 Test IDs
- Logging Interval: User selectable, 5 to 3600 seconds
- Averaging Interval: User selectable, 1 to 30 seconds
The TSI Alnor HM680 hydronic manometer is a precision multi-function instrument designed primarily to balance hydronic heating and cooling systems and to check pump performance. A versatile, handheld tool in a robust, splash-proof case, the HM680 accurately measures pressure, temperature and flow and can perform a number calculations making it an indispensible item in the HVAC technicians tool kit.
TSI Alnor HM680 hydronic manometers measure and display differential, high side, and low side pressures from 0 to 300 psi simultaneously without having to change hose connections or instrument valve settings. The basic accuracy on pressure readings is ±1% of reading or .072 psi, whichever is greater. Temperature readings from -40 to 250°F can be made with the included temperature probe. An accuracy of ±0.5°F is possible for temperatures from 32 to 160°F (±2.0°F otherwise). Flow ranges for the HM680 are 0 to 9,999 gpm. Accuracy is dependent upon pressure accuracy plus valve deviation. Results for all measurements can be shown in a wide range of engineering units on the backlit display.
The HM680 can also display volumetric flow when a Cv (Kv) factor is programmed. Up to 100 Cv (Kv) factors can be entered. In addition, the HM680 can calculate brake power, heat flow, Cv (Kv) factors and impeller sizing. Up to 1,000 data points can be stored to memory for later recall or downloaded to a PC using CompuDat USB software and USB interface cable.
The TSI Alnor HM680 hydronic manometer ships complete with meter, temperature probe, (2) B&G readout probes, (2) P/T gauge adapter probes, (2) 6.7 ft x 1/4-in. hoses with shut-off valves, CompuDat USB downloading software, USB interface cable, hard carrying case, and power cord.