Badger Meter Model 320 Pulse Transmitter
Programmable transmitter for converting flow signals to a scaled units/pulse signal
Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
- Manufactured by Badger Meter
- Pulse Output:
- Isolated solid state switch in any standard or custom flow total units
- Adjustable 50 mS to 1.0 second pulse output width in 50 mS increments
- Maximum sinking current: 100mA @ 36 VDCMultiple inputs
- Power Requirements:
- 12-30VAC, 85mA max
- 12-40VDC, 30mA max
- Reverse and over voltage protected to 40VDC
- Input Frequency: 0.4 to 10 KHz
- Mounts on panels, DIN rails or enclosures
- Size: 1.75" x 2.75" x 1"
The Badger Meter Model 320 is a compact, programmable transmitter capable of converting the signal from Badger Meter flow sensors to a scaled units/pulse signal. 320 meters accept both standard square wave signals as well as sine waves making it a versatile transmitter for numerous applications.
With an onboard micro-controller and digital circuitry, the 320 is programmed from a computer which eliminates the need to set dip switches and produces precise, accurate and drift free signals of high resolution.
The Badger Meter Model 320 pulse transmitter features a compact cast epoxy body that can easily be mounted to panels, DIN rails or enclosures. With multiple inputs, ease of use and a variety of enclosures, the Model 320 is a powerful and competitively priced transmitter for many of today's demanding applications.