Horiba U-50 Series Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meter
Measure and display up to 11 water quality parameters simultaneously
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Horiba
- pH Range: pH 0 to 14; Accuracy: ±0.1 pH
- ORP Range: -2000 mV to +2000 mV; Accuracy: ±15 mV
- DO Range: 0 to 50.0 mg/L; Accuracy: up to ±0.2 mg/L
- COND Range: 0 to 10 S/m; Accuracy: ±1% F.S.
- Salinity Range: 0 to 70 PPT; Accuracy: ±3 PPT
- TDS Range: 0 to 100 g/L; Accuracy: ±5 g/L
- Seawater Specific Gravity Range: 0 to 50 σt; Accuracy: ±5 σt
- Temperature Range: -5 to 55°C; Sensor: JIS Class B Platinum Thermometer Sensor
- Turbidity: LED (U-52, U-52G, U-54, U-54G)
- Range: 0 to 800 NTU ; Accuracy: ±5% or ±1 NTU
- Turbidity: Tungsten Lamp (U-53, U-53G)
- Range: 0 to 1000 NTU ; Accuracy: up to ±0.5 NTU (0 to 10 NTU)
- Water Depth (U-52G, U-53, U-53G, U-54, U-54G)
- Range: 0 to 30 m; Accuracy: ±0.3 m
- GPS (U-52G, U-53G, U-54G): 12 channel parallel
- Internal Memory: 10,000 readings
- Communication: USB
The Horiba U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meter is available in seven models which are capable of simultaneously measuring up to 11 parameters. Each model has the ability to measure a different combination of pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, salinity, TDS, seawater specific gravity, temperature, turbidity (LED or tungsten lamp), water depth and GPS.
With an easy-to-read LCD display, Horiba U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meters can display measurement data from all 11 parameters on the screen simultaneously. Text size can be changed to a larger font and the small control unit is designed for one-hand operation. Auto-calibration allows for hassle-free calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity and depth with the Horiba U-50 Series meters. These Horiba water quality meters are designed for the field-- the cover is shock resistant and the cable can be easily connected and disconnected using the quick-connect fitting.
Data management with the Horiba U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meter is also very simple. The auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen, giving you more time to verify and transcribe data. Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors and an integral USB connection makes data transfer to a PC quick and easy. Selectable measurement units allow the operator to report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
The Horiba U-50 Series probe houses several sensors in one unit. Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 parameters simultaneously. The field replaceable sensors are chemical resistant and rugged enough for all environmental conditions. A 3-electrode design offers improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor and the pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs.
The Horiba U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meters ship complete with pH 4 standard solution (500mL), pH reference internal solution (250mL), DO sensor internal solution set (50mL internal solution, #8000 and #600 sandpaper, syringe), DO membrane space parts set, spanner for DO sensor removal, cleaning brush, calibration cup, back pack, strap, 4 alkaline batters (LR14), silicon grease and instruction manual.
|ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)|
|Seawater Specific Gravity|
|Turbidity (Tungsten Lamp)|
** The U-54 and U-54G with 2 meter cables do not have the water depth feature **
- Horiba U-50 Series Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meters Data Sheet PDF (8.0 MB)
- Horiba U-50 Series Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meters Manual PDF (1.8 MB)
- Horiba U-50 Series Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meters Flow Cell Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- Horiba U-50 Series Multi-Parameter Water Quality Meters Computer Software Manual PDF (1.4 MB)