AW MicroFlow Positive Displacement Flow Meter
Ideal for flow measurement of low and medium viscosity fluids at very low flow rates
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by AW Gear Meters
- Flow ranges from 0.0005 to 0.25 gpm (2 to 946 cc/min)
- Accuracy up to ±0.5% or better
- Pressure rating up to 5,000 PSI
- Fluid temperature: -5° to 250°F
- 316 stainless steel bodies
- Pulse, mA and Voltage sensors available
- Bi-Directional flow capabilities
- Certifications: ATEX approved, non-sparking, CSA Class 1, Div. 1 (EX version)
The AW Gear Meters MicroFlow is a positive displacement flow meter designed for flow measurement of low and medium viscosity such as solvents, polyurethanes, oils and other non-abrasive fluids at very low rates like those found with chemical injection.
With flow ranges from 0.0005 to 0.25 gpm (2 to 946 cc/min), the MicroFlow has the ability to maintain a consistent accuracy of ±0.5% or better even with changing viscosity conditions. Low friction gears and bearings allow for accurate measurement of low viscosity fluids, down to 1cP. As it requires no straight pipe run either upstream or downstream, the MicroFlow is easy to install. The meter is also capable of bi-directional flow, without damage to internal parts, such as cylinder position applications.
TheAW Gear Meters MicroFlow features solid construction with a 316 stainless steel body and stainless steel gears and bearings which will stand up to the most rugged environments. The meter is available in a standard version or an explosion proof version which includes ATEX approved, non-sparking, CSA Class 1, Div. 1 certification.