Extech CT40 Cable Identifier/Tester Kit
Identify up to 16 local or installed lines and troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits
Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Part number CT40
- Manufactured by Extech
- Display Counts: 2,000 counts
- Basic Accuracy: 1.0%
- DC/AC Voltage: 0.1 mV to 600 VDC; 1 mV to 600 VAC
- DC/AC Current: 0.1 µA to 200 mA
- Resistance: 0.1Ω to 20MΩ
- Diode/Continuity: Yes
- Display: Two red LED lamps
- Test Leads: 17 alligator clips (16 red and 1 black (ground))
- Cable Resistance: 30kΩ max
- Display: Two digit blue LED display
- Test Leads: 2 alligator clips (1 red and 1 black)
The Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit enables one person to troubleshoot electrical/electronic circuits and remotely identify up to 16 wires. Multimeter functions of the Extech CT40 include AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, diode and continuity.
With the Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit, you can check wire voltages from 5 to 16 VDC. Other features of the Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit includes data hold, max hold and auto power off. Both the Extech CT40 transmitter and receiver feature a low battery indicator. These Extech units also feature a CAT III-600V safety rating.
The Extech CT40 cable identifier/tester kit ships complete with a 16-line transmitter, multimeter/receiver, two 9V batteries, pouch case and 2 AAA batteries.