Horiba B-340 Series Compact Nitrate Meters
Reliable, waterproof nitrate ion meter with models available for general purpose, crop and soil applications
- Manufactured by Horiba
- Sample Volume Required: 0.3 mL to 2.0 mL
- NO3- Measurement Range:
- 100 to 9900 (ppm or mg/L) (B-341)
- 30 to 600 (ppm or mg/L) (B-342)
- 62 to 6200 (ppm or mg/L) (B-343)
- NO3--N Measurement Range:
- 23 to 2200 (ppm or mg/L-N) (B-341)
- 6.8 to 140 (ppm or mg/L-N) (B-342)
- 14 to 1400 (ppm or mg/L-N) (B-343)
- NO3--N Measurement Range (with soil/water sampling ratio of 1:5):
- 3.4 to 68 (kg/10a)
- Reproducibility: ±10%
- Waterproof Standard: IP67
- Auto Power Off: 30 minutes
The Horiba B-340 Series includes the B-341 ion meter for crops, B-342 ion meter for soil and B-343 general purpose ion meter. The Horiba B-340 Series compact nitrate meters offer a reliable, waterproof nitrate ion meter that features Horiba's flat sensor technology. This flat sensor technology allows very small sample sizes to be measured (minimum sample size of 0.3 mL).
Other features of the Horiba B-340 Series compact nitrate meters include an automatic calibration function, wide measuring ranges, special setting modes, selectable analysis of NO3- or NO3--N and selectable units. The automatic calibration function offers the selection of 1-point or 2-point calibration. Special setting modes include temperature measurement, voltage measurement, compensation function and others. Selectable units include ppm, mg/L and kg/10a.
The Horiba B-341 and B-342 ships complete with carrying cases and supplies needed to perform crop and soil analyses. The B343 is sold as meter only with no additional accessories.