Hanna Instruments HI 721 Iron Checker Colorimeter
Handheld, accurate iron measurement with 0.01 ppm resolution
Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Part number HI721
- Manufactured by Hanna Instruments
- Range: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: 2% of reading ±0.04 ppm (m/L) @ 25°C
- Light source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light detector: Silicon photocell
- Battery type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 3500-FeB
The Hanna Instruments HI 721 Checker HC offers accurate and affordable iron measurement. Hanna meters are ideal for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
The HI 721 Checker HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (500 points) and ±2% of reading ±0.04 ppm accuracy. HI 721 Checker HC use an adaptation of Standard Method 3500-Fe B.
The contoured style of the HI 721 colorimeter fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The Hanna Instruments HI 721 Checker HC is extremely simple to use. Simply zero the instrument with a water sample, add the reagent, place the vial into the Checker HC, press the button and read the results.
Hanna Instruments HI 721 Checker HC are ideal for industrial, ground and treated waters, mining leachate monitoring and agricultural irrigation water.
The Hanna Instruments HI 721 Checker HC ships complete with:
- (2) sample cuvettes with caps
- (6) powder reagents
- 1.5 V AAA Battery