Hanna Instruments HI 701 / HI 711 Chlorine Checker Colorimeter
Handheld, accurate chlorine measurement (Free or Total) with 0.01 ppm resolution
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Hanna Instruments
- HI 711 (Total Chlorine): 0.00 to 3.50 ppm (mg/L)
- HI 701 (Free Chlorine): 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
- Accuracy: ±3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (m/L) @ 25°C
- Light source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light detector: Silicon photocell
- Battery type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Method: EPA approved DPD method Standard Method 4500-CIG
The Hanna Instruments HI 701/711 Chlorine Checker HC offers accurate and affordable chlorine measurement. The meters are ideal for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
HI 701/711 Chlorine Checker HC portable handheld colorimeters feature a resolution of 0.01 ppm (250 points for free chlorine, 350 for total chlorine) and ±3% of reading ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) accuracy. They also use an EPA approved DPD method.
The contoured style of the HI 701/711 fit in your palm or pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off. Hanna Instruments colorimeters are extremely simple to use. Simply zero the instrument with a water sample, add the reagent, place the vial into the Checker HC, press the button and read the results.
Hanna Instruments HI 711 and HI 701 colorimeters are ideal for swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection, drinking water and quality control checks.
The Hanna Instruments HI 711 and HI 701 Checker HC's are shipped complete with two (2) sample cuvettes with caps, six (6) powder reagents, a 1.5V AAA battery and instructions.