NoShok 625 / 626 Series Pressure Transmitters
Intrinsically safe pressure transmitters for hazardous locations
- Manufactured by NoShok
- 625 Series: Internal diaphragm
- 626 Series: Front flush diaphragm
- Output: 4 - 20mA, 2-wire
- ±0.25% Full scale (Standard)
- ±0.125% Full scale (Optional)
- Hysteresis: ≤ ±0.1% Full scale
- Pressure ranges: vacuum to 60000 psi
- ½" NPT conduit connection
- FM and CSA approved
- ANSI/ISA - 12.27.01-2003 Approved single seal
The NoShok Series 625 and 626 pressure transmitters combine the reliability and long life of diffused semiconductor and sputtered thin film strain gauge sensors with safe electronics for outstanding performance and value. These transmitters were designed for applications that require pressure measurement in hazardous environments. All wetted parts are made of stainless steel (Hastelloy C4 optional on front flush model), welded with no internal O-rings, gaskets or seals. The 625 transmitter includes an internal diaphragm while the 626 transmitter utilizes a front flush diaphragm.
The NoShok Series 625 and 626 pressure transmitters are available with a wide variety of pressure connections, ranges and electrical connections to suit most applications. All units undergo extensive testing during the manufacturing process to ensure that the highest performance is achieved in the demanding environments found in today's applications.
NoShock transmitters are available with a standard threaded connection as well as a flush diaphragm configuration and are Factory Mutual approved. All models incorporate significant levels of RFI, EMI and ESD protection.
NoShok model 625 / 626 transmitters are approved for use in the following hazardous location applications:
- Intrinsically Safe, entity approval for Class I, II and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G; and Class I, Zone 0 Aex ia IIC
- Dust Ignition-proof for Class II and III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G.
- Non incendive for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D FMRC 3600, 3610, 3611, 3810 (including supplement #1), ISA-S12.0.01
- IEC 60529 (including amendment #1)
Applications for the NoShok 625 / 626 Pressure Transmitter
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Pumps and compressors
- Test equipment and systems
- HVAC systems
- Power generation
- Water and wastewater
- Refrigeration equipment
- Laboratory / Test equipment
- Chemical / Petrochemical
- Pipeline gas compressors
- Oil field