Micro-Epsilon CSmicro Series Infrared Thermometer
Ultra-compact IR sensor with the electronics integrated inside the cable for the most challenging applications
Popular models in stock. Call for availability
- Manufactured by Micro-Epsilon
- Measuring ranges from -40 to 1600°C
- Accuracies up to ±1.0%
- Robust precision silicon optics with AR coating
- Up to 125°C ambient temperature without cooling
- Micro electronics integrated into the cable, field programmable;
- Analog output: 0 - 10V or 0 - 5V, 2wire current option, alarm output
- Adjustable emissivity
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- 8-14μm spectrum or short wavelength model with 1.6μm
The Micro-Epsilon CSmicro Series Infrared Thermometer is a non-contact infrared temperature sensor and is the world's smallest infrared instrument. With just the compact optical head left, this instrument is perfect for the integration in space restricted applications. The electronic is miniaturized and integrated inside the sensor cable. The CSmicro is fully programmable and is available in four basic models.
While individual specifications vary with the model, as a series, the CSmicro features high-grade stainless steel housing and coated silicon optics which help protect the units in environments up to 125°C without cooling. Emissivity is adjustable from 0.100 to 1.100 via 0-5VDC input or software. The IP65 (NEMA 4) environmental rating makes the CSmicro suitable the most challenging applications.
The Micro-Epsilon CSmicro includes short circuit and polarity reversal protection. With the optional USB programming interface with software it is possible to program the input and output channels, configure the system or calibrate the sensor, access sophisticated signal processing features and input temperature readings to a display or chart.
The Micro-Epsilon CSmicro series ships complete with sensor, mounting nut, 1 meter connection cable (50cm between sensor head and electronics) and manual.