Extech EX520 Multimeter
11 function heavy duty True RMS industrial multimeter
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- AC voltage range: 1mV to 1000V
- DC voltage range: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC/DC current range: 0.1µA to 20A
- Resistance range: 0.1W to 60MW
- Capacitance range: 0.01nF to 1000µF
- Frequency (electrical) range: 10Hz to 400Hz
- Frequency (electronic) range: 0.001Hz to 40MHz
- Temperature range: -50 to 1382°F
- Basic accuracy: ±0.09%
- Diode open circuit voltage of 2.8V DC
- Min/Max/Relative/Data Hold
- Double molded for waterproof protection (IP67)
- Auto power off with disable feature
- CAT IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications
- Case and basic accessories included
The Extech EX520 is an industrial quality True RMS multimeter featuring 1000V input protection over all ranges. The EX520 was designed to handle the rigors of field testing in adverse conditions including drop-tests from 6 feet as well as double molded housing for waterproof protection to IP67 standards. The EX520 also includes a CAT-IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications. The EX520 multimeter is also available as a kit to increase the versatility of the instrument.
The Extech EX520 is a versatile instrument capable of accurately measuring AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, and temperature. The basic accuracy of the meter is and outstanding ±0.09%. Results are displayed on a large, 6000-count LCD.
Additional features of the Extech EX520 include: diode and continuity tests, MIN/MAX, Data Hold and Relative, an auto power off with disable feature, and dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic).
Extech EX520 industrial multimeters ship complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, carrying case, 9V battery, and Type K bead wire temperature probe.
The Extech EX520 is also available in kit form to increase the versatility of the instrument. Included in the kit is:
- Extech EX520 Multimeter
- Extech DV20 CAT III-1000V UL approved Voltage Detector
- Extech TL810 CAT III-100V Electrical Test Lead kit
- Type K thermocouple bead probe with Type K to Banana Input Adaptor
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Soft carrying case that provides protection and organization