Extech EX510 Digital Multimeter
9 function heavy duty averaging industrial multimeter
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- AC voltage range: 1mV to 1000V
- DC voltage range: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC/DC current range: 0.1µA to 20A
- Resistance range: 0.1W to 60MW
- Frequency (electrical) range: 10Hz to 400Hz
- Frequency (electronic) range: 0.001Hz to 40MHz
- Basic accuracy: ±0.09%
- Diode open circuit voltage of 2.8V DC
- Double molded for waterproof protection (IP67)
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions
- MIN/MAX/Relative/Data Hold functions
- Auto power off with disable feature
- CAT IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications
- Case and basic accessories included
The industrial quality Extech EX510 is an averaging digital multimeter featuring 1000V input protection over all ranges. The EX510 was designed to handle the rigors of field testing in adverse conditions including drop-tests from 6 feet as well as double molded housing for waterproof protection to IP67 standards. The EX510 digital multimeter also includes a CAT-IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications.
The Extech EX510 is a versatile digital multimeter capable of accurately measuring AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, and frequency. The basic accuracy of the meter is and outstanding ±0.09%. Results are displayed on a large 6000-count LCD.
Additional features of the Extech EX510 digital multimeter include: diode and continuity tests, MIN/MAX, Data Hold and Relative, an auto power off with disable feature, and dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic).
The Extech EX510 industrial multimeter ships complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, carrying case, and 9V battery.