Extech EX720 Clamp Meter
True RMS clamp meter measures AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- AC current: 0.01 to 800A
- AC voltage: 0.01mV to 600V
- DC voltage: 0.01mV to 600V
- Resistance: 0.1 to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.001nF to 40,000µF
- Frequency: 0.001 to 4kHz
- Temperature: -4 to 1400°F
- True RMS
- Peak function captures inrush currents and voltage transients
- Data Hold 'freezes' data in display
- 1.2" (30mm) circular jaw opening for large cables (500MCM)
- Auto power off
The Extech EX720 true RMS clamp meter is a multipurpose instrument capable of accurate measurements of AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature. The EX720 features 1.2" (30mm) jaws, large enough for cables up to 500 MCM. The ergonomically designed double-molded housing offers a better grip for one-hand operation and results are shown on the large, backlit 4000 count LCD display.
Additional features of the Extech EX720 Series clamp meter include: diode test, audible continuity beeper, Data Hold, Auto Power Off, and a Fast Peak Hold that captures inrush currents and transients.
Extech EX720 clamp meters come complete with test leads, 9V battery, and a belt holster. A Type K bead wire temperature probe (-4 to 482°F/-20 to 250°C) is also included.