YSI 5010 Series Self-stirring BOD Probes
Self-Stirring BOD Probes - Classic Design for True Reliability
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by YSI
- Easily replaceable screw-on cap membranes
- Connects directly to the 5000 and 5100 meters
- Probe body tapered to fit into a standard 300 mL BOD bottle
- International versions available to fit various sized BOD bottles
- No stir bar needed
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The YSI Model 5010 BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) probe is used for measuring dissolved oxygen in all popular size BOD bottles. These probes are self stirring and feature easily replaceable membrane caps and a refurbishable electrode system.
The 5010 probe is specifically designed for use with the Model 5000 and 5100 only.
The 5010 BOD probe is intended for laboratory use, not field use. It is not waterproof and should never be immersed past the taper on the stem of the probe.
The YSI Model 5010 BOD probe body is tapered to fit into a standard 300 mL BOD bottle. Various versions are available to fit various sized bottles:
- 5010: Includes 3.25 inch stir paddle. Fits BOD bottles with a 5 degree taper/300 mL BOD bottles (those predominately used in the U.S., Canada and Mexico).
- 5010-J: Includes 3.25 and 4.25 inch stir paddles. Has an adaptor with a 5 degree taper to fit BOD bottles used predominantly in Japan, China and Taiwan. Will also work in 300mL U.S. style bottles.
- 5010-K: Includes funnel with a standard taper of 24 and 3.25 & 4.25 inch stir paddle. Fits BOD bottles predominately used in the U.K.
- 5010-L: Includes 3.25 & 4.25 inch stir paddles and funnel with a standard taper of 19. Fits BOD bottles predominately used in European countries (other than the U.K.).
- 5010-W: Includes 6.75 inch shaft and 3.25 inch stir paddle. Designed for use in the wine industry.