EdgeTech RH CAL Portable Relative Humidity Calibrator
Portable, NIST traceable chilled mirror calibration chamber for relative humidity, temperature, and dew point
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number RH-CAL
- Manufactured by EdgeTech
- Temperature and RH Ranges:
- RH: 5 to 95%
- AT: 10 to 50 °C
- Dew/Frost Point: –40 to 60°C, D2 Sensor
- RH: ± 0.5%
- AT: ± 0.2°C
- Dew/Frost Point: ±0.2°C nominal
- Dew/Frost Point and Temperature Sensors: 3-wire Platinum Resistance Thermometer (PRT), 100 ohms at 0°C, nominal
- Depression: 60°C (113°F), nominal, D2 sensor
- Slew Rate: 1.0°C (1.8°F)/second max., above 0°C
- Repeatability: ±0.05°C
- Hysteresis: Negligible
- Outputs: Analog (0-5 VDC or 4-20 mA) and RS232C serial port
- Sample Flow Rate: 1 liter/minute (2.0 SCFH)
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
The EdgeTech RH CAL portable relative humidity calibrator features optical chilled mirror technology and is entirely self-sufficient. It does not need compressed air or a water connection to operate, which allows this EdgeTech system to be truly portable. The EdgeTech RH CAL is a microprocessor-based, programmable humidity calibration system that can perform on-site, NIST traceable calibrations.
The EdgeTech RH CAL system offers the highest accuracy available for both relative humidity (±0.5%) and ambient temperature (±0.2°C). With RH CAL, temperature and relative humidity are controlled independently; therefore you are not limited to performing calibrations at the surrounding ambient temperature.
Other features of the EdgeTech RH CAL portable relative humidity calibrator include automatic balance cycle (ABC), and an integral ambient temperature probe and D2 chilled mirror sensor which are located in the sample chamber providing not only superior accuracy, but the fastest response as well.