GE Druck PTX/PDCR 1730 Pressure Sensor
High performance, fully submersible, 316 stainless steel sensor for measuring hydrostatic liquid levels
Call for availability
- Manufactured by GE Druck
- Pressure ranges: 5 - 900 PSI
- Accuracy: Non-linearity, hysteresis & repeatability ±0.25% FS BSL max
- Long-term stability: ±0.2% FS typical per annum
- Operating temperature range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- PDCR 1730:
- Output signal: 50 mV for 5 psi range
- Output signal: 100 mV for ranges 10 psi and above
- Output is fully ratiometric to supply within 2.5 V to 12 Vlimits.
- Excitation voltage: 10V at 1 mA nominal
- PTX 1730:
- Output signal:4 to 20 mA
- Excitation voltage: 9 to 30 VDC across terminals
The GE Druck PDCR 1730 transducer (mV output) and PTX 1730 transmitter (4 to 20 mA output) are the latest generation of fully submersible, 316 stainless steel, high performance sensors for measurement of hydrostatic liquid levels.
The GE Druck PDCR/PTX 1730 feature a Kevlar® strain relieved vented cable, internal condensation protection and an IP68 injection molded cable assembly to ensure sensor operation over an extended lifetime.
The PDCR/PTX 1730 pressure ranges from 5 to 900 PSI. Accuracy is ±0.25% full scale (FS) best straight line (BSL). The GE Druck pressure sensors have fully welded 316 stainless steel construction, pulse power operation, polyurethane cable and offer a full range of installation accessories.