Yokogawa XL120 Series Data Station
Portable datalogger and data station
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Yokogawa
- 8 or 16 channel input
- 3.5 inch TFT color LCD
- Allows data saving for 8 channels at 100ms
- Improved impact resistance
- Built-in ModBus protocol
- 16MB internal memory, expandable via external storage
- Up to 8 hours of continuous operation by battery
The Yokogawa XL120 series is a small, lightweight, portable datalogger and data station. These portable data stations allow setting of temperature (thermocouple, resistance temperature detector) and voltage for each channel. The Yokogawa XL120 series is available with 8 input channels (with plug-in terminals) or 16 input channels (with either screw or plug-in terminals).
The Yokogawa XL120 Series Data Station:
- Periodically samples DC voltage, analog inputs such as thermocouples and RTDs, or pulse and logic inputs
- Acquires the sampled measured data in the internal memory
- Displays measured and calculated data on a LCD in the form of waveforms, digital display, and bar graphs.
The measured data can also be saved to external storage media such as CF cards and SD cards. The saved data can be loaded into the Yokogawa XL120 Series Data Station to be displayed or displayed on a PC using the accompanying software program.
By using the Ethernet Interface that comes standard with the Yokogawa XL120 Series Data Station, the measured data can be automatically transmitted to a server on a network. The Ethernet interface can also be used to retrieve the measured data saved on the Yokogawa XL100 internal memory or an external storage medium into a PC on the network.
Key Benefits of the Yokogawa XL120 Series Portable Data Station Include:
- A vivid trending display
- Intuitive operator pushbuttons
- 16 MB internal memory for detailed historical trending/data analysis
- Built-in Ethernet port that supports functions such as DHCP and more
The XL120 series data stations from Yokogawa are designed for applications such as plant maintenance, predictive maintenance, environmental testing, and process systems where portability and rugged design are necessary. A rubber boot is included to guard against drops and other mishaps.