Bacharach Fyrite Insight Combustion Analyzer
Five-in-one combustion analyzer with field-upgradeable software and smart sensor technology
- Manufactured by Bacharach
- Measured ranges:
- Combustion air/ambient temperature: -4 to 600°F (-20 to 316°C)
- Flue gas temperature: -4 to 1200°F (-20 to 649°C)
- Oxygen: 0.0 to 20.9% O2
- Carbon monoxide: 0 to 2,000 PPM CO
- Draft/differential pressure: -100 to +100 in. WC
- Calculated ranges:
- Combustion efficiency: 0.1 to 100%
- Carbon dioxide: 0.1% to a fuel dependant max.
- Carbon monoxide (air free): 0 to 9,999 PPM
- Excess air: 0 to 250%
- Selectable fuels: natural gas, oil #2, oil #4, oil #6, propane, coal, wood, kerosene
- B-Smart sensor technology
- Graphic backlit LCD display
- PC based software and reporting package (optional)
The Bacharach Insight is a five-in-one combustion analyzer that utilizes field-upgradeable software and B-Smart™ sensor technology. These advanced features allow on-site calibrations, system upgrades and simple customizable features making the Insight one of the most sophisticated handheld combustion analyzers in the market.
This five-in-one steady state Bacharach Fyrite Insight Combustion Analyzer includes a room air CO test instrument, a flue gas CO tester, dual channel digital thermometer (up to 999ºF), and a digital manometer (which measures draft, gas pressure, ESP, and up to ±100 INWC). Additionally, the Bacharach Fyrite Insight is capable of providing up to 100 combustion, pressure, and temperature records. The Bacharach Fyrite Insight can display measurement results for up to eight different fuels on its backlit, custom readout graphic LCD display. Specific information can also be uploaded to a PC or printed version via an infrared printer if the optional reporting package has been purchased.
Bacharach's unique B-Smart™ sensors self-calibrate with no gas or guess work required. With simple "pop out and pop in" replacement, these Bacharach Fyrite Insight sensors provide the quickest and easiest replacement options available, assuring accurate performance with no downtime.
The Bacharach Fyrite Insight combustion analyzer is available in two packages. The basic package includes the Insight, instructional DVD, quick start user guide, protective boot, hard case and probe. The reporting kit package includes the Insight, instructional DVD, protective boot, hard case, IrDA printer, USB cable, probe and software.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Carbon monoxide (CO) and oxygen (O2) sensor replacements for the Bacharach INSIGHT combustion analyzer