Rosemount Analytical MCL Monochloramine Measuring System
A complete system used for the determination of monochloramine in fresh water
Call for availability
- Manufactured by Rosemount Analytical
- Range: 0 to 6 ppm as Cl2
- Complete system includes sensor, connecting cable, analyzer and flow controller
- No reagents necessary
- Variopol quick-disconnect fittings
- Uses Rosemount 54e or 1056 Dual Input analyzers
- Response time to step change in monochloramine concentration: less than 60 sec to 95% of final reading for inlet sample flow 17 gph
The Rosemount Analytical MCL Monochloramine Measuring System is intended for the determination of monochlorine in fresh water. The complete system includes sensor, connecting cable, analyzer, and flow controller. The sensor is a Rosemount Analytical 499ACL-03 monochloramine membrane-covered amperometric sensor. Sensor maintenance is fast and easy requiring no special tools or fixtures.
The Rosemount Analytical MCL Monochloramine Measuring System is available with either the 54e Series Analyzers/Controllers or the 1056 Dual Input Analyzer. Both Rosemount Analytical analyzers have fully programmable analog outputs and fully programmable alarm relays. A constant head overflow sampler ensures the correct sample flow to the sensor. A quick-disconnect Variopol cable is standard.
The Rosemount Analytical MCL Monochloramine Measuring System includes three membrane replacement kits and a bottle of fill solution.
- Rosemount Analytical MCL Data Sheet PDF (189 KB)
- Rosemount Analytical 54e Series Data Sheet PDF (246 KB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Data Sheet PDF (664 KB)
- Rosemount Analytical MCL Manual PDF (739 KB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 54eA Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- Rosemount Analytical Model 1056 Manual PDF (579 KB)
VP 6 conductivity, amperometric cable
Please consider these optional accessories.
Precision dissolved oxygen, dissolved ozone and chlorine sensors