FLIR B300 Infrared Camera
76,800 pixels (320 x 240), -4 to 248°F, sensitivity 0.05°C, on board visual camera, fusion (PIP), touch screen LCD
- Manufactured by FLIR
- -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C) temperature range
- Thermal sensitivity 0.05°C
- 30 Hz frame rate
- 25° x 19° field of view
- 320 x 240 pixel Focal Plane Array (FPA) detector
- 7.5 to 13µm spectral range
- METERLiNK wireless technology
- Laser LocatIR pointer
- Voice annotation
- Delta-T function for differential temperature
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
The FLIR B300 infrared camera takes high resolution IR images at 76,800 pixels (320 x 240) infrared resolution. The FLIR B300 is also a visible light digital camera with 3.1 MP resolution and a flash which provides sharp images regardless of the lighting conditions.
Features of the FLIR B300 Infrared Camera Include:
- METERLiNK™, an exclusive wireless technology that records essential meter readings at a job site directly onto your infrared images. METERLiNK™ connects your FLIR camera with select Extech meters via Bluetooth, transmitting readings that add value and insight to your infrared inspections and reports.
- An insulation alarm which easily detects areas that don't fulfill the insulation requirements.
- The dew point alarm displays areas with risk of surface condensation where mold growth could occur.
- The Fusion Picture in Picture (PIP) displays the thermal image super-imposed over a digital image making it easier to recognize details of the image.
- The video lamp allows the visual camera and fusion to be used in poorly lit environments.
The FLIR B300 infrared camera has a temperature measuring range from -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C) and a ±2% accuracy. The convenient rotating lens pivots up to 120° providing an easy viewing angle. The FLIRB300 also offers interchangeable optics. Optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up: 100, 50, 25µm lenses easily attach to the camera body for greater versatility.
The FLIR B300 is available with ThermaTrak software. This breakthrough technology employs recovery software that pinpoints the geographic location of the lost, stolen or missing infrared camera. Additionally, the ThermaTrak software embedded in the camera tracks the IP address, hostname, and even the Internet service provider (ISP) being used after the IR camera has gone missing or been stolen and is connected to the Internet. Companies receive emails with updated location reports each time the IR camera is connected to a computer with internet access.
Applications for the FLIR B300 Infrared Camera
- Water damage: Water leaks on ceilings, gutters and rooftops
- Insulation: Energy loss, Home inspection and HVAC
The FLIR B300 infrared camera ships complete with SD memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-260V AC adaptor/charger, 2-bay battery charger, QuickReport software, USB Mini-B cable, sun shield, stylus pen & headset, camera lens cap and transport case.