Lake Monitors FreeFlow Differential Pressure Flow Meter
Minimally invasive, low cost flow meter for monitoring and controlling process water
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by Lake Monitors
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2% of full-scale
- Repeatability: ±1/2% of full-scale
- Full Scale Flow Measuring Range: 5-15 GPM (19-57 LPM)
- Turn Down Ratio: 8:1
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 170°F (76°C)
- Standard Calibration Media: Tap Water @ 70°F
- 0-5Vdc,01-10Vdc, or 4-20mA output
- PVC Construction
The Lake Monitors FreeFlow differential pressure flow meter is a minimally invasive, low cost segmented wedge flow sensor that is used to monitor and control process water. The segmented wedge element on the Lake Monitors FreeFlow differential pressure flow meter provides a simple and reliable restriction for sensing flow as related to pressure differential.
The Lake Monitors FreeFlow differential pressure flow meter measures less than 10" long and 3-1/2" wide with a flanged mounting base for simple installation. This transmitter offers three analog outputs and flow ranges to accommodate the requirements typical to process water applications.
Other features on the Lake Monitors FreeFlow differential pressure flow meter include a ±2% of full-scale accuracy, ±1/2% of full-scale repeatability, and a full scale flow measuring range of 5-15 GPM (19-57 LPM). The maximum operating pressure for the Lake Monitors FreeFlow differential pressure flow meter is 125 PSIG, and the maximum operating temperature is 170°F.