West 6100+ Temperature Controller
Low-cost, general purpose 1/16 DIN temperature controllers
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by West
- Dual setpoints with optional remote selection
- Plug-in output modules allow installing just the functions needed
- Expanded user-selectable operator modes
- User-selectable plug-and-play output cards
- Process and loop alarms
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Optional 10V SSR driver
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Faster communication speeds
- More security options
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing and terminal wiring capability
The West 6100+ temperature controller is of the new generation of Plus Series controllers that take flexibility and ease of use to new levels. The 1/16 DIN West 6100+ temperature controller incorporate numerous improvements in product specifications, communications, display interfaces, and configuration software that surpass competitive offerings in ease of use, delivery, and value-per-dollar.
West 6100+ temperature controllers have many versatile features and user-friendly functionalities such as remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, a customizable operator/HMI menu, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, and a 24VDC transmitter power supply. The 6100+ temperature controller transforms the complicated into the simple while saving you time (as much as 50% on product set-up), reducing inventory stock, and virtually eliminating the likelihood of operator errors.
Making things complicated is easy – the clever trick with the West 6100+ temperature controller is to make it simple.
The West 6100+ temperature controller can be used in any industry where low costs, smaller size, and unmatched connectivity are critical requirements.
Applications for the West 6100+ Temperature Controller
- Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces, plastics and thermal forming
- Form/Fill and seal
- Packaging applications
Please consider these optional accessories.
Two-wire RS485 to USB converter