West 8700+ Limit Controller
1/8 DIN limit controllers protect against out-of-range temperature conditions
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by West
- Improved easy-to-use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Process alarms
- Faster communication speeds in selectable MODBUS or ASCII format
- FM approved
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing, and terminal wiring capability
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
The West 8700+ is part of a range of new generation Plus Series limit controllers. These controllers incorporate numerous improvements in product specifications, communication, display interface, and software, which provide ease of use, delivery, and value per dollar.
More versatile and user-friendly features have been added to the limit controllers in the West Plus Series. These features include digital inputs, a simplified human-machine interface, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, 24VDC transmitter power supply, and MODBUS communication. The benefits of these features include time savings (up to 50% on product set-up) and the virtual elimination of the possibility of operator errors.
The West 8700+ limit controller offers fail-safe protection and prevents damage to equipment and products. These limit controllers shut down a process when a preset temperature is reached and can't be reset by the operator until the process has returned to a safe operating condition.
Use your West 8700+ limit controller in any application where protection against out-of-range temperature conditions is a critical requirement.
Industries for the West 8700+ Limit Controller
- Industrial and lab ovens/furnaces
- Plastics and thermal forming
- Packaging applications