Dakota Ultrasonics PX Series Thickness Gauges
Precision thickness gauges with a measuring range from 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Dakota Ultrasonics
- Range: 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch (0.15 to 25.40 mm)
- Resolution: 0.0001 inch (0.001 mm)
- Velocity Range: 0.0492 to 0.3937 in/μs (1250 to 10,000 m/s)
- Measuring Modes: Interface to Echo, Echo-to-Echo, (through paint), Plastics, and Auto-Switchable
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 8 per second in Scan Mode
- Single point calibration
- Differential Mode, Alarm Mode, RS-232 Data Output
- Datalogging for up to 1,000 readings (PX-7DL only)
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX Series thickness gauges utilize state-of-the-art digital technology to produce fast and accurate readings. They are packaged in an all aluminum sealed case making it resistant to the working environment. With a measuring range of 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch (0.15 to 25.40 mm), the PX Series gauges can be used in a number of different applications.
These Dakota Ultrasonics thickness gauge are easy to operate and offer many different features including alarm mode, differential mode, internal data-logging and an RS-232 data output port to interface with a computer or other data acquisition system.
PX-7 Thickness Gauge
The PX-7 thickness gauge specifically features field calibration of all materials in interface-echo mode, echo-to-echo mode and PLAS plastic mode. Echo-to-echo mode allows you to take measurements without removing paint or coatings.
PX-7DL Thickness Gauge
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX-7DL gauge includes all of the features of the PX-7 along with scan mode and a datalogger function. The datalogger function can store up to 1,000 readings (in 10 groups of 100). The PX-7DL also includes a transfer cable and computer software.
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX series ships complete with a standard 15MHz 1/4" delay line transducer (this transducer can be substituted for another model, please contact us for details), cable, couplant, manual, plastic carrying case, certificate of calibration and AA Batteries.