NoShok 300 Series Pressure Transducers
Compact OEM pressure transducers
Usually ships in 6 weeks. Call for expedite options
- Manufactured by NoShok
- Gauge pressure from 0 to 10,000 psi
- Absolute ranges from 0 psia to 200 psia
- 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, 0.5-4.5VDC output options
- High quality stainless steel construction for compatibility with chemically aggressive media
- All welded design with no internal seals
- Wide variety of electrical & mechanical connections and outputs available
- Excellent EMC-protection compliant with EN 61326 - ideal for areas where RFI, EMI, or ESD signals are present
- RoHS compliant
The NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers offer ruggedness and a compact size which is ideal where space is limited. Several ranges are available from 0 to 10,000 psig and 0 to 200 psia.
A wide variety of electrical and mechanical connections are available for the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers, allowing for easy installation into most applications along with most popular analog output signals. All electrical components carry a high degree of EMC protection compliant with EN 61326 which make the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers ideal for areas where RFI, EMI or ESD signals are present.
Constructed of high quality stainless steel, the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers are compatible with chemically aggressive media. The sensor is welded directly to the process connection eliminating the need for any gaskets or seals while also increasing the resistance to mechanical stress. NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers are also RoHS compliant.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Attachable loop-powered digital indicator for NoShok pressure transmitters