Extech IR200 Non-contact Forehead IR Thermometer
89.6 to 108.5°F, ±0.5°F accuracy, 1.9 to 5.9" optimum distance, 0.5 sec response time
3 in stock
- Part number IR200
- Manufactured by Extech
- Measures body temperature without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C)
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9" to 5.9"
- Fast 0.5 second response time
- Large backlit display
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
The Extech IR200 non-contact forehead IR thermometer measures body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact. The thermometer is accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F / °C resolution. The adjustable alarm alerts the user visually and audibly when the measured temperature exceeds the programmed limit. The optimum measurement distance is 1.9" to 5.9" (5 to 15cm).
The Extech IR200 non-contact forehead IR thermometer measures surface temperature from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C) and has a fast response time (0.5 seconds). Simply press the trigger and read the temperature on the large backlit LCD display. The memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall.
The Extech IR20 non-contact IR thermometer ships complete with two AA batteries and pouch.
Applications for the Extech IR200 non-contact IR thermometer
- Measure body (forehead) temperature
- Monitor individuals for temperature change
- Non-contact technique reduces potential spread of diseases from using contact devices
|Extech IR200 Specifications|
|Body Temperature Range||89.6 to 108.5°F (32 to 42.5°C)|
|Surface Temperature Range||32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Response Time||500 ms|
|Power||(2) AA batteries|