Yokogawa MLA / MLD Loop Powered Process Indicators
Display process measurement values from DC voltage and current signals received by electronic transmitters
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Yokogawa
- <6.5 ohm (MLA 4-20mA), <13.5 ohm (MLA 10-50mA), ~4k ohm (MLA 1-5V) input resistance
- 1.8V typ., 2V max (MLD) voltage drop
- ±1.5% of full scale accuracy (MLA)
- ±0.05% of full scale (1999) + 1 digit accuracy (MLD)
- -20 to 60°C operating temperature range
- ±0.3 digit / °C temperture drift (MLD)
The Yokogawa MLA and MLD field mounted remote indicators receive DC voltage or current signal inputs from electronic transmitters and indicate process measurement values. They are available with analog or digital displays. Both accept 4-20 mA DC input. The remote indicator MLA also accepts 10-50Ma DC and 1-5 VDC. Mounting options are horizontal or vertical pipe mounting and wall mounting.
Loop powered indicators are commonly used to display process information that is being transmitted to a control room or control system. the display is either analog with pointer and scale or a digital LCD. Their purpose is to provide easy-to-read process values for maintenance or troubleshooting the control system.
The Yokogawa MLA and MLD field mounted remote indicators are provided with a standard 0 to 100% scale. Scales for nearly any range or engineering unit are available for a nominal charge. Please contact us for details.