Ashcroft 1259 Analog Pressure Gauges
Analog process gauge features 0.5% accuracy and ranges up to 20,000 psi
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Ashcroft
- Accuracy: 0.5% full scale (Grade 2A, ASME B40.100)
- Ranges: Vacuum to 20,000 psi
- Ring Type: Cam lock, fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic
- Dial Size: 4-1⁄2˝ diameter
- Case: Solid front safety
- Pointer: Micrometer adjustable
- Connection Size: 1⁄4˝, 1⁄2˝ NPT
- Connection Location: Lower
The Ashcroft 1259 analog process gauge has an accuracy of 0.5% full scale and ranges up to 20,000 psi with vacuum and combination ranges available as well. The Ashcroft 1259 analog process gauge features a Bourdon tube available in stainless steel or Monel that has been as-welded for long life and safety. The Ashcroft 1259 analog process gauge features a 4-1/2" dial that has an easily adjustable, self locking micrometer pointer while the solid-construction polypropylene case is reinforced for safety.
The Ashcroft 1259 analog process gauge is perfect for applications requiring high accuracy including chemical, petrochemical, refinery, oil production, other processes, power and general industry.