Ashcroft 1490 Analog Low Pressure Gauge
Analog pressure gauge with diaphragm sensing element for pressures below 15 psi
Usually ships in 3-5 weeks
- Manufactured by Ashcroft
- For pressures below 15 psi
- Accuracy: ±2-1-2% of span
- 2-1⁄2˝ and 3-1⁄2˝ dial size
- Glass-filled polysulfone case material, won't rust or dent
- Beryllium copper diaphragm
- 1/8 or 1/4" NPT connection
- Brass socket
- Wetted materials of beryllium copper, brass, polysulfone and RTV silicone
- Standard, vacuum or compound ranges available
The analog Ashcroft 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge is designed to measure pressures below 15 psi, including vacuum and compound ranges. The analog Ashcroft 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge uses a very sensitive diaphragm capsule to measure low pressure and vacuum.
The analog Ashcroft 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge is specifically designed for use with gasses that are not corrosive to beryllium copper, brass, polysulfone and RTV silicone. The polysufone case is suitable for intermittent or continuous service on natural gas provided a .013˝ throttle plug is installed in the socket.
Typical applications for the analog Ashcroft 1490 low pressure diaphragm gauge are, but not limited to, vacuum pumps, gas leak detectors, air compressors, air filters, gas burners, gas measurement, vacuum ovens, suction regulators, and respirators.