Fluke 87V Industrial True-RMS Multimeter with Temperature
True RMS multimeter with advanced measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy
7 in stock
- Part number FLUKE-87-5
- Manufactured by Fluke
- DC Voltage: 600.0mV, 6.000V, 60.00V, 600.0V, 1000V
- AC Voltage: 600.0mV, 6.000V, 60.00V, 600.0V, 1000V
- Resistance: 600.0Ω, 6.000kΩ, 60.00kΩ, 600.0kΩ, 6.000MΩ, 50.00MΩ
- DC Current: 600.0μA, 6000μA, 60.00mA, 600.OmA, 6.000A, 10.00A
- AC Current: 600.0μA, 6000μA, 60.00mA, 600.OmA, 6.000A, 10.00A
- Frequency: 199.99Hz, 1.9999kHz, 19.999kHz, 199.99kHz
- Capacitance: 10.00nF, 100.0nF, 1.000μF, 10.00μF, 100.0μF, 9,999μF
- Temperature: -200°C to +1090°C (-328°F to +1994°F)
- True-RMS AC voltage and current
- 0.05% DC accuracy
- 4.5 digit mode for precise measurements
- Min/Max and average recording
- Category III, 1000 V and Category IV, 600 V
The Fluke 87V Industrial True RMS Multimeter with Temperature has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. The Fluke 87V operates very similar to the classic 87, but with more problem-solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection. An intrinsically safe version, the Fluke 87V-Ex, is contains all of the same features with ATEX certification for hazardous locations.
Fluke 87V multimeters feature a unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment. The Fluke 87V also has a built-in thermometer which conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument. The large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80 series V significantly easier to read than older models.
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
The Fluke 87V multimeter ships complete with TL75 test leads, AC72 alligator clips, holster, 9V battery, temperature probe, CD-ROM user's manual and operator's guide.