Watlow EZ-ZONE PM Express Controller
Simple to use controller is ideally suited for basic applications or usage levels
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Watlow
- Simplified menu with a user-friendly interface supported by two menus and a streamlined list of parameters
- Touch-safe package
- High-amperage power control output
- PID auto-tune
- Standard bus communications allows easy product configuration via PC
- Agency approvals: UL listed, CSA, CE, RoHS, W.E.E.E. FM, SEMI F47-0200, Class 1, Div. 2 rating on selected models
- P3T armor sealing system complies to NEMA 4X, IP66
The panel mount Watlow® EZ-ZONE® PM Express controller is an industry leading PID controller that allows for optimal performance utilizing simple control and menu functionality without complex features. The EZ-ZONE® PM Express controller is ideally suited for basic applications and usage levels.
The Watlow EZ-ZONE® PM Express controller is the next generation of controllers leveraging the strong legacy of Watlow's SERIES 93, SERIES 935 and SERIES SD controllers where easy-to-use features are needed for basic applications. It includes one universal input and the option for up to two outputs and is available in 1/32, 1/16, 1/8 or 1/4 DIN panel mount packages. The Watlow EZ-ZONE® PM Express controller can be ordered as a PID process controller or a dedicated over and under-temperature limit controller.
If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use basic PID controller or an over and under-limit controller, the Watlow EZ-ZONE® PM Express controller will be the ideal controller to use.
Please consider these optional accessories.
Two-wire RS485 to USB converter