Fluke TiR3 Thermal Imager
76,800 pixels (320 x 240), -2 to 212°F, sensitivity ≤0.05°C, high resolution, five-inch color display
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Detector Resolution: 320 x 240
- Thermal Sensitivity: up to 0.07°C
- Measurement range: -20 to 100°C
- Basic accuracy: 2°C or 2% (whichever is greater)
- Field of View: 23° horizontal x 17° vertical
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.15m
- 2x Digital Zoom
- Spectral Band: 8 to 14 µm
- Two interchangeable lenses
- IR-Fusion technology overlays IR and digital images
- Infrared Camera Operator Training
Remote start-up thermal imaging training webinar from a certified thermographerA $249.00 value.
- Fluke Thermography Principles Book
Soft-cover book "Introduction to Thermography Principles"A $25.00 value.
- Extended WarrantyInstrumart will extend the original manufacturer's warranty for an additional year at no additional cost.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping
- Lifetime technical support
The Fluke TiR3 thermal imager is for professionals demanding the best solutions for building diagnostic applications such as roofing surveys, energy audits, moisture detection and mold remediation. With the industry's largest LCD display and the innovative IR-Fusion technology which overlays IR and digital images, the TiR3 allows users to clearly identify critical points within the thermal image making it easier to pinpoint problems.
The Fluke TiR3 features a 320 x 240 pixel, low noise VOx detector for high-quality images over a temperature range of -20°C to 100°C. Basic accuracy is 2°C or 2% (whichever is greater) and thermal sensitivity is ≤0.07°C at 30°C. The TiR3 is capable of centerpoint and center box (area min/max, average) measurements. The imager also has a spectral band of 8 to 14 μm and emissivity correction of 0.1 to 1.0 (in 0.01 increments).
The Fluke TiR3 thermal imager includes SmartFocus which allows one finger continuous focusing. An integrated laser pointer assists aiming. The TiR3 also includes datalogging capabilities via a 512 MB compact flash card which is suitable for storing up to 1,000 images for later retrieval. SmartView software is also included which provides tools that annotates, views, edits and analyzes IR images. It also generates fully customizable and professional-looking reports in a few easy steps.
The Fluke TiR3 thermal imager ships complete with a heavy duty carrying case, 2 rechargeable battery packs, battery charger, video cable, 512 MB compact flash card, compact flash card adaptor and USB cable, PCMCIA compact flash card adapter, neck strap, SmartView reporting and analysis software on CD and user manual on CD.
- Fluke TiR3 Thermal Imager Quick Start Guide PDF (394 KB)
- Fluke TiR3 Thermal Imager Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
|Field of View||23x17|
|Digital Camera Function||IR Fusion blending|
|LCD Diagonal Size||5"|
|Image Rate||30 Hz|
|Alarms / Isotherms||Above/Below|
|Optional Lens (Temp or FOV)||42°X32°|
|Battery Life (hours)||2|
|Unique Features||Optional wide angle lens
Please consider these optional accessories.
Infrared inspection windows for indoor or outdoor applications
FREE Gift with qualified Fluke purchase above $200