Macro Sensors LP 750 Series Position Sensor
Hermetically sealed, frictionless operation with unlimited cycle life
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Macro Sensors
- Range: 3.75 to 25 inches
- Custom ranges available - contact us for details
- 24 V DC input, 0 to 10 V DC output (LPER units) or 4 to 20 mA input/output (LPIR units)
- Non-linearity less than or equal to ±0.25% of FSO (≤ ±0.10% optional)- call for details
- Excellent stroke-to-length ratio
- Frictionless operation; unlimited cycle life
- Through-bore operation
- Radial connector, mating plug included
- Environmentally sealed to IEC IP-68
The Macro Sensors LP 750 Series position sensor has been designed for a wide range of position measurement applications. The compact design is made possible by its unique coil-winding configuration and digitally enhanced analog output. It is particularly suited for use where installation space is limited. These rugged, hermetically sealed sensors are constructed entirely of stainless steel, and are sealed against hostile environments to IEC standard IP-68.
With the Macro Sensors LP 750 Series position sensor, electrical termination is through a sealed radial connector and mating connector is supplied with the unit. The radial connection offers three important benefits. First, it permits access to either or both ends for better mechanical support and core guidance. Second, it is easier to cleanout the bore in dusty or dirty locations. Third, is a shorter installed length compared to units of the same range with an axial connection.
These Macro sensors are offered in either a loop-powered 4-20 mA input/output (LPIR units) or a nominal 24 V DC input with a 0 to 10 V DC output (LPER units). The standard maximum linearity error for any of these sensors is ±0.25% of full-scale output (FSO). Optionally, linearity error of less than or equal to ±0.10% FSO is available.
LP 750 Series sensors offer frictionless operation, enhanced stroke to length ratio, high resolution, excellent repeatability, and low hysteresis. Their exceptional reliability is the result of manufacturing processes and assembly techniques developed and optimized by Macro Sensors over decades of sensor manufacturing experience.
Applications for Macro Sensors LP 750 Series position sensors:
- Machine tool positioners
- Materials testing extensometers
- Hydraulic cylinder position
- Valve position sensing
- Automatic assembly equipment
- Corrosive environments