Martel MECP10K Hydraulic Pump
Hand operated hydraulic pump that can generate pressure up to 10,000 psi
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by Martel Electronics
- Operating Pressure Range: 0 to 10,000 psi
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Connection: 2, 1/4" FNPT (top and side) & 1, 1/8th " FNPT Port (for use with Press. Relief Valve Only)
- Compatibility: Most hydraulic fluids and oils and water
The Martel MECP10K hydraulic pump is a hand operated pump designed for precise testing of pressure instrumentation including transmitters, pressure switches, etc. This Martel test pump works with a variety of hydraulic fluids, or even water, to easily generate test pressures up to 10,000 PSI (700 Bar).
The Martel MECP10K hydraulic pump uses a unique fully adjustable stroke control to allow for fast priming or filling of test systems, and then switching as needed to a smaller stroke for easier pumping at high pressure. The output pressure of the Martel MECP10K hydraulic pump can be fine tuned using the vernier control. A precision needle valve allows controlled venting for exacting pressure calibration requirements.
In addition to the bare pump, the Martel MECP10K hydraulic pump is offered in kit form with a hard sided carrying case and a flexible connection hose with appropriate fittings.