Testo 815/816 Sound Level Meter
Class 2L & 3L accuracies with digital noise suppression
Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Manufactured by Testo
- Accuracy: Class 2L (Model 816) & Class 3L (Model 815)
- Easy to adjust (adjustment screwdriver included)
- Frequency weighting to Characteristic A and C
- Maximum and minimum value memory
- Built-in tripod knuckle screw (1/4 inch)
- Switchable time weighting Fast / Slow
- Automatic range switchover (Model 816)
- Backlit display (Model 816)
- BarGraph display (Model 816)
- AC output to connection from recorders and amplifiers (Model 816)
- DC output with 10 mV/dB to connect recorders or dataloggers (Model 816)
The Testo 815 and 816 sound level meters can measure noise levels of various objects including photocopiers, printers, and exhaust fans. Both Testo units feature a measurement range of +30 to +130 dB(A) and the 815 meter does so with a Class 3L accuracy (±1.5 dB(A)) and the 816 meter offers a Class 2L accuracy of ±1.0 dB(A).
Other features of the Testo 815 and 816 sound level meters include a detachable microphone to avoid measurement errors, digital noise suppression for exact measurements and unit calibration via the keypad. This lightweight unit, weighing 170 grams, provides you with a versatile sound level measurement device for multiple environments - office space, laboratory, production floor,and others. The Testo Model 816 also features a bar graph display along with automatic range switchover. The Model 816 is equipped with DC output with 10 mV/dB to connect recorders or dataloggers.
The Testo 815 and 816 sound level meters both come complete with case, microphone, wind cap and battery.
|Range||30 to 130dB|
|Dimensions||168 x 72 x 27 mm|
Please consider these optional accessories.
NIST traceable certificate of calibration for sound level meters