Extech 421509 Thermometer and Datalogger
Precision thermometer accepts input from 7 types of thermocouples and can store up to 16 data sets
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- Temperature range: -328 to 2501°F with Type K
- Accuracy: ±0.05% of reading
- Seven Thermocouple type selections: K, J, T, E, R, S, N
- Large backlit LCD with two secondary displays
- Simultaneous display of T1, T2, T1-T2, Time and advanced readouts
- T/C offset adjustment, °C/°F switchable
- REC, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, AVG Data Hold and Relative functions
- Programmable Hi/Lo audible alarm
- Built-in bi-directional RS-232 PC interface (PC software and cable included)
The Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger is a dual input precision thermocouple thermometer with datalogging capability to store up to 16 data sets (1024 maximum data capacity). The Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger accepts input from 7 different types of thermocouples: K, J, T, E, R, S, or N. The temperature range of the Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger with a Type K thermocouple is -328 to 2501°F with a basic accuracy of ±0.05% of reading. The Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger has a large, backlit LCD with two secondary displays for T1, T2, T1-T2, time, and advanced readouts.
Other features of the Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger include T/C offset adjustment, REC, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, AVG, and °C / °F switchable, data hold and relative function, and a bi-directional RS-232 PC interface. A programmable Hi / Lo alarm is also included with a real time clock calendar which will alert you if your system ever exceeds your preset temperature contraints.
The Extech 421509 thermometer and datalogger comes complete with two Type-K bead wire temperature probes (range: -4 to 482°F / -20 to 250°C), Windows ® 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP compatible software, RS-232 cable, 9V battery and protective holster.