Rosemount 2090F Sanitary Absolute and Gage Pressure Transmitter
Sanitary absolute and gage pressure transmitters for food and pharmaceutical industries
- Manufactured by Rosemount
- Accuracy: ±0.20 % of span
- Rangeability: 20:1
- Output: 4-20 mA dc with HART Protocol
- Conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Features CIP/SIP service for process temperatures up to 284° F (140° C)
- Absolute or gauge pressure ranges from 0-1.5 to 0-800 psi
- Mounts with either 1-1/2 or 2 inch Tri-Clamp connection
- Utilizes single-filled sensor system for reliability and outstanding accuracy
The Rosemount 2090F is a sanitary, microprocessor-based Smart pressure transmitter. The 2090F is highly reliable and accurate and conforms to 3-A Sanitary Standards making it ideal for use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
With absolute or gauge pressure ranges that extend from 0-1.5 psi to 0-800 psi, the Rosemount 2090F utilizes a single-filled sensor system for reliability and the outstanding accuracy of 0.20%. The 2090G has a rangeability of 20:1 to increase the versatility of the unit.
The 2090F was specially designed for the pharmaceutical and the food and beverage industries. It features CIP/SIP service for process temperatures up to 284° F (140° C), and has a USDA accepted design. The sanitary design also provides a product contact surface that is easy to clean and able to withstand thermal shocks. The 2090F mounts with either 1 1/2 or 2 inch Tri-Clamp Connection.
The design of the Rosemount 2090F pressure transmitter is small, stable, and reliable, making it ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications, including: fermentation, vessel pressure, CIP source center discharge pressure, line pressure spray dry, homogenizer or separator stuffing pressure, HTST pasteurization, and back pressure control.