Rosemount 2051C Differential and Gage Pressure Transmitter
Versatile pressure transmitter with flexible Coplanar platform to meet all pressure, level, and flow needs
- Manufactured by Rosemount
- Reference Accuracy of 0.075%, optional 0.065%
- Two-year stability of 0.10%, optional five-year stability
- Rangeability of 100:1
- Calibrated spans/ranges from 0.5 inH2O to 2000 psi (1,2 mbar to 276 bar)
- Protocols available include 4-20 mA HART, FOUNDATION fieldbus, 1-5 Vdc HART Low Power
- 316L SST and Hastelloy C-276 process wetted parts
- Coplanar platform enables integration of primary elements, manifolds, and diaphragm seal solutions
The Rosemount 2051C pressure transmitter offers differential and gage pressure measurements with advanced capabilities designed to meet a wide range of applications and to easily integrate into existing or new installations.
The versatile Rosemount 2051C pressure transmitter has a standard reference accuracy of 0.075% along with 100:1 rangedown and extended two-year stability of 0.10% to provide confidence in your pressure measurements. For applications demanding even more precision, both an enhanced accuracy of 0.065% and 5-year stability are available as options.
The Rosemount 2051C pressure transmitter can utilize either traditional flanges or Rosemount's versatile Coplanar ™ platform designed to enable the best process connection for pressure, flow, and level applications. Right out of the box, the solution arrives factory calibrated, pressure-tested, and ready to install. The Rosemount 2051C smart pressure transmitter is also available in a number of materials and a wide range of hazardous area certifications are available.
Output options available to the Rosemount 2051C pressure transmitter include 4-20mA HART, Low Power HART, or FOUNDATION fieldbus output protocols. The Rosemount 2051C pressure transmitter offers so many options that it can be configured for any application.