Oakton pH 1100 Meter
High performance, user-friendly pH meter
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Oakton Instruments
- High resolution: 0.001 pH
- High accuracy: ±0.002 pH
- Backlit two-line, dot matrix display
- Up to five customizable calibration points
- Displays last calibration date and time
- High/low set point alarms
- Calibration due alarm
- Stores up to 100 readings with date and time
- Features RS-232 output and FREE DAS for Windows software; analog recorder output
- Built-in real time clock
- °C/°F selectable
- Manual or automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Calculates electrode slope and offset automatically
- Detachable electrode holder; quick reference instruction guide
The Oakton pH 1100 meter offers many advanced features including high resolution of 0.001 pH and high accuracy of ±0.002 pH. The backlit two-line, dot matrix display provides clear instructions for setup, measurement, and calibration. The Oakton pH 1100 meter features up to five customizable calibration points so you can choose your own or select US standard or NIST buffer sets.
The Oakton pH 1100 meter has many great usability features including the display of the last calibration date and time. The high/low set point alarms can signal readings that are outside your preset limits. Use the Oakton pH 1100 meter's calibration-due alarm feature to define intervals and ensure regularly scheduled recalibration for ISO and GLP compliance.
The Oakton pH 1100 meter stores up to 100 readings with date and time. It can also store readings either manually or on programmable real-time intervals. The Oakton pH 1100 meter features RS-232 output and FREE DAS for Windows ® software; analog recorder output. Other features of Oakton pH 1100 meters include a built-in real time clock with timer alarm, selectable temperature units; °C/°F and manual or automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
pH meters require regular calibration to perform at their optimal level. We strongly suggest purchasing pH calibration solutions. We offer both calibration kits and individual solutions to meet your needs.