Oakton pH/CON 510 Meter
Measures pH, mV, conductivity, TDS, and temperature
- Manufactured by Oakton Instruments
- Easily toggle between pH, mV, conductivity and TDS readings
- Dual display shows both measured parameter and temperature (°C/°F)
- Easy push-button calibration
- Advanced setup mode
- Built-in electrode holder arm
- pH auto buffer recognition
- Selectable auto manual ranging for conductivity and TDS measurements
- Adjustable conductivity-to-TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient
- Selectable manual or automatic temperature compensation
- Selectable automatic endpoint
- Hold function, "Ready" indicator, diagnostic error messages
- Slide-out instruction card for quick reference
The Oakton pH/CON 510 meter easily toggles between pH, mV, conductivity and TDS readings. The dual display shows both the measured parameter and the temperature in °C or °F. Calibrating the Oakton pH/CON 510 meter is as easy as pushing a button. There is a five-point calibration for pH and either conductivity or TDS and temperature offset calibration. The Oakton pH/CON 510 meter's advanced setup mode recalls previous calibration points, pH electrode slope/offset, conductivity/TDS effective cell constants per range, and more.
The Oakton pH/CON 510 meter has a built-in electrode holder arm. The arm holds electrodes firmly in place while taking readings. For fast and easy pH calibration, the Oakton pH/CON 510 meter offers a pH auto buffer recognition feature. There is also a selectable auto or manual ranging for conductivity and TDS measurements. For the highest accuracy in any solution, there is an adjustable conductivity-to-TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient.
Other features of the Oakton pH/CON 510 meter include: selectable manual or automatic temperature compensation, a selectable automatic endpoint, a hold function, a "Ready" indicator, diagnostic error messages and a slide-out instruction card for quick and easy reference.
pH meters require regular calibration to perform at their optimal level. We strongly suggest purchasing pH calibration solutions. We offer both calibration kits and individual solutions to meet your needs.