Fluke TiR Thermal Imager
19,200 pixels (160 X 120), -4 to 212°F, sensitivity ≤0.07°C, rugged, reliable
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number FLK-TIR 9HZ
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Temperature range: -20 to 100°C
- Accuracy: ±5°C or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Thermal sensitivity: ≤0.1°C @ 30°C
- Detector: 160 X 120 focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Field of view: 23° x 17°
- Includes 2GB memory card
- Can withstand a 2 meter drop
- IP54 rated
- Includes IR-Fusion Technology
- Fluke Thermography Principles Book
Soft-cover book "Introduction to Thermography Principles"A $25.00 value.
- Fluke TI-VISOR Thermal Imager Visor
Reduces LCD screen glare and reflectionsA $74.99 value.
- Extended WarrantyInstrumart will extend the original manufacturer's warranty for an additional year at no additional cost.
- UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping
- Lifetime technical support
The Fluke TiR thermal imager is designed specifically for the building diagnostic industry. Property managers and facility managers use Fluke TiR thermal imagers to protect investments and keep buildings in a well maintained, healthy state while restoration professionals use thermal imaging to increase their business, differentiate themselves from their competitors, and generate documentation in case they need to defend a future liability claim.
The Fluke TiR thermal imager is an efficient, nondestructive testing method to detect potential problem areas such as:
- Moisture intrusion in roof systems, walls, flooring, ceilings and other building areas
- Leaks in water pipes, buried steam lines, water lines or underground heating systems and sprinkler systems
- Missing or inadequate insulation areas
- Heat or cooling loss, HVAC/R problem areas
- Connection problems in low voltage electrical systems
- Termite and pest issues
- Construction failure areas
The Fluke TiR thermal imager is a high performance, low noise sensor that provides high quality images and stable temperature readings. Fluke TiR thermal imagers have a thermal sensitivity of less than or equal to 0.1°C at 30°C which allows users to see even small temperature differences which could indicate problems. The Fluke TiR thermal imager features a 3.6" landscape color VGA screen with a resolution of 640 x 480 for crisp, clear images. The field of view is 23° x 17°. Fluke TiR thermal imagers measure temperatures ranging from -20 to 100°C.
The Fluke TiR thermal imager uses Fluke's IR-Fusion® Technology which simultaneously captures both a digital photo as well as the infrared image and fuses them together making it easier to identify features and taking the mystery out of IR image analysis. A 2GB memory card, which is included with the Fluke TiR thermal imager, allows users to save more than 3,000 screen images or 1,200 IR-fusion images.
Optimized for tough environments, the Fluke TiR thermal imager has been engineered and tested to withstand a 2 meter (6.5 foot) drop and withstands dust and water (IP54).
The Fluke TiR thermal imager ships complete with thermal imaging camera with 20mm lens, AC power supply/battery charger, SD memory card and reader, SmartView™ software, rugged carrying case, soft transport bag, and manual.
|Field of View||23x17|
|Digital Camera Function||IR or PIP only|
|LCD Diagonal Size||3.7"|
|Image Rate||9 Hz|
|Alarms / Isotherms||None|
|Moveable Spots||Center Fixed|
|Optional Lens (Temp or FOV)||None|
|Battery Life (hours)||3|
|Unique Features||Includes hard and soft case|