Oakton pH/DO 300 Meter
Waterproof meter that measures pH, dissolved oxygen, and temperature
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Manufactured by Oakton Instruments
- IP67 rating - waterproof and dustproof
- Toggle between pH/temperature and DO/temperature readings
- Backlit display
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Display probe diagnostics
- °C/°F selectable
- Push-button pH calibration at five points with automatic buffer recognition
- No meter warm-up required
- Easy-to-service, low-maintenance DO probe
- Salinity and pressure compensation
- Independent 100% and zero adjustment calibrations
- Offset adjustment capabilities
The floating Oakton pH/DO 300 meter is waterproof and dustproof, earning it an IP67 rating. Oakton pH/DO 300 meters offer the ability to toggle between pH/temperature and DO/temperature readings. The backlit display features adjustable brightness making the Oakton pH/DO 300 meter ideal for viewing readings in dark areas.
The Oakton pH/DO 300 meter features an automatic temperature compensation (ATC) capability. Probe diagnostics such as slope, offset, and millivolt values for both pH and DO can be displayed, and the temperature unit (°C or °F) is user selectable. pH features include push-button pH calibration at five points with automatic buffer recognition. Unlike other meters the Oakton pH/DO 300 meter doesn't require any warm-up time. The galvanic DO probe design lets you take measurements immediately without the typical 15-minute to 4-hour wait.
The Oakton pH/DO 300 meter is easy-to-service and offers a low-maintenance DO probe. The replaceable membrane cap assembly makes DO probe maintenance and hassle-free. The salinity and pressure compensation feature make it possible to key in values, and the Oakton pH/DO 300 meter automatically compensates for increased accuracy. Independent 100% and zero adjustment calibrations provide high accuracy over the full meter range. The Oakton pH/DO 300 meter's offset adjustment capabilities make it possible to calibrate your meter to a known work standard or titrimentrically determined value.
The Oakton pH/DO 300 Meter is Available as:
- Meter only (includes meter and batteries)
- Meter with probes (includes meter, a pH electode, a DO probe and batteries)
- Meter kit (includes meter, pH electrode, DO probe, pH "Singles" pouches, 500 mL of electrolyte solution, rinse bottle, five replacement membranes, membrane replacement tool, batteries and hard carrying case)
pH meters require regular calibration to perform at their optimal level. We strongly suggest purchasing pH calibration solutions. We offer both calibration kits and individual solutions to meet your needs.