GPI GM Series Positive Displacement Flow Meter
Highly accurate oval gear meters for use with viscous fluids
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Manufactured by GPI
- Extremely accurate even with viscous fluids
- Accuracy as high as ±0.5 %
- Handles particles sizes to 0.011"/0.28 mm
- Minimal wearable parts extends product life
- Reed switch is standard, hall effect sensor optional
- A variety of output and display options
- Certificate of accuracy supplied with meter
- High viscosity stainless steel rotor available
The GPI GM Series positive displacement flow meter is designed for viscous fluids to cover the lowest flow ranges of any Great Plains flow meters.
GPI GM Series positive displacement meters are available in a number of body materials including: aluminum, stainless steel, and PPS. Likewise, rotors are available in a number of materials to suit a wide range of applications. Fitting connections include NPT, BSP, Sanitary, and Flange connections. Meters in this group, range from 1/8 inch to 2 inch depending on model. Flow ranges start as low as 0.13 GPH and go to 92 GPM and offer pulse output, 4-20mA, and local displays.
The GPI GM Series positive displacement meter is designed to be used with viscous fluids such as oils, molasses, and oil-based paint. Particulates up to 0.011" (depending on meter size) can also be handled without damaging the meter. The oval gear design of the GPI GM Series positive displacement meter ensures extreme accuracy - generally better than 1% of reading and not affected by viscosity change. The simple design of the GPI GM Series positive displacement meter minimizes the number of wearable parts to extend product life and to make maintenance easy.