Extech 380926 True RMS Clamp Meter
2000A AC/DC clamp meter and full function autoranging DMM
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- Full function autoranging DMM
- AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode, and continuity
- Current measurements to 2000A through the clamp and 400mA via test leads
- Large 4000 count backlit display for high resolution and easy viewing in dimly lit areas
- Basic ACA accuracy of 2%
- Rugged 2.36" (60mm) jaws accommodate one 2000MCM or two 500 MCM cables.
- Push button zero adjust
The Extech 380926 true RMS clamp meter is a 2000A AC/DC clamp meter with a full function autoranging DMM that measures AC/DC Voltage and Current, Resistance, Frequency, Capacitance, Diode, and Continuity. The Extech 380926 true RMS clamp meter's large 5000 count display is backlit for easy viewing in dimly lit areas. Two precision instruments in one meet CAT IV-600V safety rating.
The Extech 380926 true RMS clamp meter provides a 1% basic DCV accuracy with 0.1mV resolution. The rugged 2.36" (60mm) jaws accommodate one 750 MCM cable. Other features of the Extech 380926 true RMS clamp meter include DCA push button zero and data hold. A convenient thumb control switch allows the desired function to be easily selected.
The Extech 380926 true RMS clamp meter ships complete with built-in stand, test leads, and 9V battery.